Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fathers Day

It has been 11 years already since 1998 that my father had passed away. How I wish if he still around, I'm sure I will be his good friend. There are many things which I would like to share with him, unfortunately it would not going to happen.

It was a such everlasting effects that he had left to me in particular and my family as well. There are several good examples that I and we should follow such as make reading as our hobby. Even thought, I'm not as hard reader as him, but I'm as curious as him.

My late father was a someone who has self dignity in which I really admired. He always firm on his decision or stand in whatever circumstances while not let himself being too rigid. Every fathers should follow this example.

For someone who still have a father should use this valuable moment before it too late.

May Allah bless the late Ahmad b. Shaffie.

To the other fathers out there.........

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment